Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management by Norman Scarborough and Jeffrey Cornwall (eText)
Hallmark Features of this title
Practical tactics help budding entrepreneurs develop their skills.
- Hands on...How To? Offers the foundation for entrepreneurial concepts, using individualized companies as examples.
- You Be The Consultant prompts your students to play the role of consultant and advise the entrepreneur on the best course of action.
- "Beyond the Classroom" questions are designed to engage your students and help them develop their analytical and critical thinking skills.
Concepts drawn from real business
- “Follow a successful business plan” shows your students how to write a plan that will not only help them build successful businesses, but will also convince potential lenders and investors to put up financing for it.
- Real-World Examples demonstrate how theory and key concepts apply in real life.
Author: Norman M Scarborough, Jeffrey R. Cornwall
Edition: 9th edition
AIU Course: ENT 305
We'll send you the access code within 24 hours!