Reflect Listening and Speaking 3 Online Practice and Student's eBook
Relatable, student-centred content combined with essential academic-skill instruction make the new six-level Reflect, First Edition series unique.
As students interact with the engaging content, they not only master English, but also navigate their place in the world. Reflect builds students' confidence and helps them achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals.
A clear framework of academic and critical thinking skills prepares students for future academic success.
- IDEAS – Real-world content from National Geographic and other sources invites students to explore ideas for discussion, enrichment, and fun.
- ACADEMIC SKILLS – A clear framework of academic and critical thinking skills prepares students for future reading and writing success.
- STUDENTS’ LIVES – Reflect activities provide opportunities for students to personalize, check their understanding, and think more critically about the topic.
- ACHIEVEMENT – Clear models and step-by-step planning give students the support they need to reach their academic outcomes and a greater understanding of their world.
- Listen & Speak sections center on engaging, relevant academic listenings adapted from a variety of sources.
- High-interest video boosts in-class engagement and enhances the content and concepts students are learning.
- "Reflect section" at the end of the unit, encourages students to take responsibility for their learning and evaluate their progress.
Author: Laurie Blass & Mari Vargo
Publisher: National Geographic Learning
GUST Course: ENGL 098